Single Eleaf Ijust 2 | Eleaf Melo 2 & 3 K-Vaping heating wire | resistance coil wire Coil | Istick 60W Eleaf Pico Tank Coil
The Eleaf EC Coils (atomizer heads) are for the Eleaf Melo, ELeaf iJust 2 and Istick 60W Kit (Melo 2 Tank) and can also be used with the Aspire Atlantis family (which includes the Aspire Triton) of atomizers. These new Eleaf EC Coils are very special, they consist of 2 vertically parallel heating wires and feature a larger wicking hole for better wicking. The new Eleaf EC Coils heating wire is 0.4 mm in diameter and create large amounts of vapor and flavor production, moreover, the Eleaf EC Coils uses 100% organic cotton for a pure flavor.
Eleaf EC Replacement Coils are for:
- Eleaf Melo 2
- ELeaf iJust 2
- Aspire Atlantis 2, Atlantis, Atlantis Mega
- Aspire Triton
Eleaf EC Coils Options:
- 0.3 ohm: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 80W
- 0.5 ohm: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 100W
- 0.15 ohm: wire made of Ni200 – only to be used with temperature control capable devices – WIll NOT Work on Ijust2 since not Temperature controlled
- 0.5 ohm: wire made of Titanium – only to be used with temperature control capable devices – WIll NOT Work on Ijust2 since not Temperature controlled
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace it with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil – then slowly increase the wattage until you reach the desired taste
- 2 parallel vertical wire for the regular coils (0.3 & 0.5 ohms) (TC coil have 1 wire)
- Gold plated pin: 0.15 ohm only – for better connectivity
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Resistance: 0.15 ohm (Temp Control only) – 0.3 ohm – 0.5 ohm