Single Eleaf Ijust 2 | Eleaf Melo 2 & 3 K-Vaping heating wire | resistance coil wire Coil | Istick 60W Eleaf Pico Tank Coil
Eleaf EC Replacement Coils are for:
- Eleaf Melo 2
- ELeaf iJust 2
- Aspire Atlantis 2, Atlantis, Atlantis Mega
- Aspire Triton
Eleaf EC Coils Options:
- 0.3 ohm: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 80W
- 0.5 ohm: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 100W
- 0.15 ohm: wire made of Ni200 – only to be used with temperature control capable devices – WIll NOT Work on Ijust2 since not Temperature controlled
- 0.5 ohm: wire made of Titanium – only to be used with temperature control capable devices – WIll NOT Work on Ijust2 since not Temperature controlled
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace it with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil – then slowly increase the wattage until you reach the desired taste
- 2 parallel vertical wire for the regular coils (0.3 & 0.5 ohms) (TC coil have 1 wire)
- Gold plated pin: 0.15 ohm only – for better connectivity
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Resistance: 0.15 ohm (Temp Control only) – 0.3 ohm – 0.5 ohm