Single SMOK TFV4 TF-S6 | Sextuple Coil Head | 6x Sub-Ohm Coil 0.40 Ohm
SMOK TFV4 TF-S6 Sextuple Coils is a six coil design with high vaporizing efficiency coming in a 0.4Ω that can handle 30W to 100W. We do not recommend this coil to be used on mechanical devices. This coil for the Smok TFV4 SubOhm tank and is created to push the boundaries of heavy vaping.
- 0.40 Ohm. (20W-100W).
- 100% organic Japanese cotton.
- Patented coil design.
The juice flow is brilliant with the huge juice holes leading your e-liquid straight to the 100% organic Japanese cotton wicks.
These coils feature a resistance of 0.40Ohm.
When using a coil with a resistance of 0.40 Ohm please note: That you need batteries of at least 35 Amp if you are running at 100 Watts. To prime the coil before use: Drip e-liquid into all holes on the coil thus making sure the wick/cotton is fully drenched with liquid. Then fill your tank and wait a few minutes before use. To start at low Watts and slowly work your way up to the desired Wattage. These coils are designed for use between 30 – 100W.
Other Coils Options
- New patent sub-ohm Quadruple coil 0.15Ω (TF-Q4) High-Quality Kanthal Works with 100% VG 0.15Ω (40 – 140 Watt Range)
- New patent sub-ohm Triple coil 0.2Ω (TF-T3) High-Quality Kanthal Cloud Vapour Chasing 0.2Ω (40 – 130 Watt Range)
- Additional Rebuildable (RBA) TF-R2 Coil (0.25Ohm Prebuilt) High-Quality Kanthal
- New patent sub-ohm Sextuple coil 0.4Ω (TF-S6) Patented Sextuple Coil Head High Vapourising Efficiency 0.4Ω (30 – 100 Watt Range) – This Product
- TF-N2 Standard Core 0.12Ω Patented Nickel 200 Dual Coil Head Temperature Sensing Capability 0.12Ω (400 – 600°F)
- TF-N2 Air-Core 0.12Ω Patented Nickel 200 Dual Coil Head with 2 more airholes Temperature Sensing Capability 0.12Ω (400 – 600°F)
- TF-T2 Standard Core 1.5Ω Patented Higher Resistance 200 Dual Coil Head Lower Power & Cooler Vapour 1.5Ω (20-45 Watt)
- TF-T2 Air Core 1.5Ω Patented Higher Resistance 200 Dual Coil Head with 2 more airholes Lower Power & Cooler Vapour 1.5Ω (20-45 Watt)
- TF-TI Core 0.33Ω Patented Titanium Dual Coil Head Temperature Sensing Capability 0.33Ω (450 – 600°F)