Single SMOK TF-T3 TFV4 Coil Head | Triple Sub-Ohm Coil | 0.20 Ohm
Heavily patented and uniquely designed SubOhm coil with 3 separate wires. This coil for the Smok TFV4 SubOhm tank and is created to push the boundaries of heavy vaping.
- 0.20 Ohm. (40W-130W).
- 100% organic Japanese cotton.
- Patented coil design.
- Patented Triple Coil Heads
- TF-T3 Triple Coil 0.2Ω (40w-130w)
- High-Quality Kanthal
- High-Quality Materials
- Pure Taste
- Cloud Vapor ChasingThe TFV4 tank from Smok is a beast of a SubOhm tank and much of the power springs from the fantastic coils for it. These tri wire coils are designed with a so-called TF-T3 set up, meaning a massive 3 separate, vertical wires that will push you as low as .20 Ohm. The juice flow is brilliant with the huge juice holes leading your e-liquid straight to 100% organic Japanese cotton wicks. These coils feature a resistance of 0.20 Ohm.
When using a coil with a resistance of 0.20 Ohm please note: That you need batteries of at least 35 Amp if you are running at 130 Watts. To prime the coil before use: Drip e-liquid into all holes on the coil thus making sure the wick/cotton is fully drenched with liquid. Then fill your tank and wait a few minutes before use. To start at low Watts and slowly work your way up to the desired Wattage. These coils are designed for use between 40 – 130W.
Other Coils Options
- New patent sub-ohm Quadruple coil 0.15Ω (TF-Q4) High-Quality Kanthal Works with 100% VG 0.15Ω (40 – 140 Watt Range)
- New patent sub-ohm Triple coil 0.2Ω (TF-T3) High-Quality Kanthal Cloud Vapour Chasing 0.2Ω (40 – 130 Watt Range) – This Product
- Additional Rebuildable (RBA) TF-R2 Coil (0.25Ohm Prebuilt) High-Quality Kanthal
- New patent sub-ohm Sextuple coil 0.4Ω (TF-S6) Patented Sextuple Coil Head High Vapourising Efficiency 0.4Ω (30 – 100 Watt Range)
- TF-N2 Standard Core 0.12Ω Patented Nickel 200 Dual Coil Head Temperature Sensing Capability 0.12Ω (400 – 600°F)
- TF-N2 Air-Core 0.12Ω Patented Nickel 200 Dual Coil Head with 2 more airholes Temperature Sensing Capability 0.12Ω (400 – 600°F)
- TF-T2 Standard Core 1.5Ω Patented Higher Resistance 200 Dual Coil Head Lower Power & Cooler Vapour 1.5Ω (20-45 Watt)
- TF-T2 Air Core 1.5Ω Patented Higher Resistance 200 Dual Coil Head with 2 more airholes Lower Power & Cooler Vapour 1.5Ω (20-45 Watt)
- TF-TI Core 0.33Ω Patented Titanium Dual Coil Head Temperature Sensing Capability 0.33Ω (450 – 600°F)