The top vaping kit by SMOK will blow any other out of the water. Nano One Kit comes with the remarkable box mod, R-Steam Mini and the super slim tank, Nano TFV4. R-Steam Mini supports temperature control with Stainless Steel, Nickel and Titanium coils, provides 80W maximum output, and takes single 18650 battery (NOT INCLUDED) that can be removed and replaced or charged internally via a USB cable. With colorful painting finish and ergonomic button layout, R-Steam Mini is aesthetically pleasing and comfortable to hold. With Nano One, you can vape to your heart’s content.
Nano TFV4 tank clearomizer features:
- Stainless steel + glass construction
- 2ml juice capacity
- Adjustable airflow control, 2 air slits on the AFC ring
- 510 threading connection w/ stainless steel contact
- 19mm overall diameter
R-Steam Mini 80W VW/TC Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1W-80W
- Support temperature control with Nickel 200 & Titanium & Stainless Steel wires
- Voltage range: 0.8V-9V
- The standby current: <500uA
- Charging voltage and current: 5V 1A
- Support atomizers with resistance from 0.06 to 2 ohms
- Zinc alloy construction
- Cut-out design for air vents
- 0.91-inch bare OLED screen, easier to read
- Magnetic battery cover
- 510 threading connection
- Spring-loaded switch
- Micro-USB charging port
- Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
Nano TFV4 top refill system with hinge lock, you just need to swivel its top cap, and then fill easily. And the leak proof e-liquid slot can significantly solve leaking problem.
There are four large air slots evenly spaced at the base, which can bring a smooth airflow. And by turning the ring, you can adjust airflow to the amount you preferred.