This is the Upgraded RBA Deck Plus / Rebuildable Coil used as a replacement for the Kanger Subtank Mini and Subtank V2. It has 2 large juice holes instead of juice channels as on the initial release. It can be rebuilt using Kanthal A1 Wire as at Kanthal 28AWG Wire, Kanthal 26AWG Wire or Kanthal 24AWG Wire to reach resistances from 0.3Ohm to 1.2 Ohm for the optimized vaping experience.
100% Japanese organic cotton sheets can be found here
To assist in rebuilding your coil use the RDA / RBA Deck Toolkit
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Package Size: 5.0 * 5.0 * 5.0 ( cm )
- Gross Weight/Package: 0.01 ( kg )
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.