This product comes packaged in a Transparent Glass Bottle. Nicotine Content is 99.8+% Purity (Complies with USP37 standards), Vegetable Glycerine used is 99.8+% Purity and complies to USP Standards and prepared in a South African Laboratory.
Warning: This product must be diluted before use. Not safe for use with any electronic smoking device until further diluted. Intended for trained and qualified personnel only.
If you cannot answer these questions below immediately then you should not engage in DIY Eliquid Mixing:
- What is the precise name of PG and VG ?
- Can I vape unflavoured 36mg/ml nicotine directly ?
- What does the 36mg/ml indicate on Nicotine liquid ?
- What are the exact precautions required when working with Eliquids containing nicotine?
This nicotine liquid is 36mg/ml (3.6% nicotine of total volume) and unflavoured and diluted in Vegetable Glycerin (VG)) to reach a volume of 36mg nicotine per ml. Please use a calculator such as Ejuice Me Up to culculate how this liquid can be reduced to 3mg/ml, 6mg/ml, 12mg/ml etc when preparing Eliquid. See recommended nicotine strenghts as at Nicotine Strengh Guide vs Tobacco Smoking.
Nicotine is a dangerous and toxic substance if it comes into contact with your skin or swallowed and can be absorbed through your skin as well. Please use disposable latex gloves, protective eyewear and an apron when DIY mixing eliquids and adhere to safety precautions when working with nicotine. In case of an accident seek immediate full medical advice.
Store this product safely away from Children and Pets since swallowing nicotine can be fatal.
We advise that persons who have less than 3 months experience of e-cigarette / vaping should not attempt to DIY with e-liquid and nicotine, as neither the background knowledge nor an appreciation of the safety issues can exist. It is best to wait till sufficient knowledge is acquired, and 6 months or 1 year's experience is better.
If you do suffer from the disease of Tobacco/Nicotine Dependence Syndrome and want to take steps to give up smoking or cut down the quantity of cigarettes you currently smoke, we recommend you visit your health care provider to discuss NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) or a nicotine harm reduction programme.
If you do not have knowledge of liquid nicotine usage / concentrations please do not use this product.
- Nicotine is highly toxic and addictive
- Lock up your eliquid and liquid nicotine and to not even be visible to children or pets.
- Very toxic when in contact with skin or swallowed
- May cause sensation / irritation by skin contact
- Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding, it may cause harm to the (un)born child
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediatly and thoroughly with soap and water and seek medical attention if feeling drowsy or lightheaded.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediatly and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell using nicotine, seek full medical advice from your doctor.
- Both container and E-liquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment